As your long day comes to an end, your audience is giving your presenter a round of well deserved applause. You let out a deep sigh of relief.
- a few hiccups with registration
- ordering the food wasn't as easy as it should've been, and
- some attendees commented on the parking situation, but…
For the most part, everything went off without a hitch. Because as an event organizer, you know how important it is to put on a high quality event.
Why not bring that same quality to recording your sessions to reach even more people?
Save time recording your presenter with practical advice on how to…
- Capture your presenter’s screen
- Record their voice wirelessly
- Get perfect audio from the audience when they ask questions
- Have a video feed of the room
- Edit it all on the fly with Wirecast